a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, November 21, 2022

Happy Beeday to you!

This weekend I had some time to really get some stamping done and had a fun and productive time.  


My favorite go-to is always a sketch challenge and Fusion Card Challenge is one of them.  I pulled out some stickers that my friend Savannah O'Gwynn has sent me with some 12 x 12 papers.  I was able to create a bunch of cards using them that I will share at a later date.



The heart banner is the sticker piece and I included just a cute little bee from Stampotique.  Please see below for my details.



Card details:
Stamps:  Stampotique Bumble Bee 2079, Simon Says Stamp Birthday Messages
Stickers:  Illustrates Faith Fundamentals Stickers

1 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your CAS design is delightful! Cute card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...