a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, November 28, 2022

FMS563 Christmas Wishes

 


Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!  We hosted here at the house where hubby smoked a delicious turkey, we had our family over, and enjoyed our time together.

I had a day off work and thoroughly enjoyed sitting down and stamping all day and well into the night.  It's not often that I get that energized about my creativity but seemed to be on a roll and created a few sets of cards over the weekend.

I'm squeaking in my challenge card at Freshly Made Sketches which was a great one to use my new stencil from Taylored Expressions, the Artisan Feathers with my Distress Oxide Inks.  I paired it with the Botanical Bunch stamp set from W-9 along with a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp.



Thanks for stopping by to say "hi"!




1 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card! I just love the non traditional colours! Love that background stencil as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...