a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Variety of Fun




While doing a facetime chat with my friend Vicki Garrett from Summerthyme Studio a few weekends ago we were talking about all the crafty stuff we collect and I mentioned my 6 x 6 paper stash.  I love the one-sheet wonders, and of course, if you visit my blog you know I love card sketches.  I was looking for more along the one-sheet wonder line for 6 x 6 cards and Vicki mentioned this youtube channel by Call Me Craft Al.  

The next day I was watching video after video of hers and started creating like crazy using up some of my stash of 6 x 6 papers.  I was creating sets of 6 cards in most cases, so I built up a stash quite quickly.  I tried to change up my sentiments or leave them blank to add in later

Hope you enjoy the creations I made, I kept them pretty simple not using too many embellishments, if any at all.

#suysnov2020 #showusyoursheetload

Stamps: Verve-Great Friend, Mama Elephant-Organic Blooms

***********************************
#suynov2021 


Image is from Avery Elle-Knotty
Sentiment from Taylored Expressions
***********************************
#suysdec2019
Sentiments:  The Ton-Penned Sentiments & Simon Says Stamp-Birthday Messages

****************************************
#suysAug2020
Sentiment-Clearly Besotted-Scrumptious Sentiments


**********************************
#suysNov2022

Stamps:  Paper Smooches-Swanky Snowdudes

***********************************
#suysaug2020
I changed up these cards a little from the original sketch based on the tags and sentiment I was using




If you have any questions about the supplies used, let me know.  I wasn't great about jotting down what I was using at the time.

Thanks again for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...