a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Praying for you


Last night as I was face timing with my friend Vicki, we discussed how popular hexagons are now while we were stamping away.  I was creating this card for the new release for The {Stamps}of Life which is available to our club members today.  Are you a club member?  Check out the many benefits of being a club member here.

Yesterday there was a fantastic tutorial over at SCS on dryer sheet flowers so I had to try my hand at it.  I love how it turned out and am thinking I need to do some more laundry now :-)

I used the current Retro Sketch for this card-another CAS sketch that I can see using over and over again.

Off to venture over to a park today and then follow it up with a stop to my local stamp store-preparing my wallet for the damage I may do there.


Card details:
Stamps: Hexagons2love from The {Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Golden Tiara
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard-Chocolate, Smooch Spritz by Clearsnap in Sun Kissed
Embellishments: Scattered Straw Distress Stickles, SU rhinestone Brad

7 comments:

Susie said...

Gorgeous card.

Karen B. said...

Your bloom is absolutely gorgeous, and I love tit paired with hexagons!

Laurie said...

Kim that flower is so pretty! I love the hexagons too! Thanks for playing along at RetroSketches!

Christina said...

Your flower is so pretty and sparkly! I have some hexagon stamps that I'm just itching to use, I just need to find time to play. :) Love the way they look in your border!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty - love the added blossom!

Greetings By Chera said...

That hilarious.. I just saw something made with the dryer sheets and so have it on my list of the things to do!!! GREAT JOB!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Finally found, luv it and will check it out. I travelled down your posts and have seen some fab cards GF, no...not some, ALL! xxoo

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...