a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

GGSC146: BINGO


Today over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations we are playing some BINGO.


Choose which ever direction suits you and create something with all 3 elements in your BINGO.  I choose to use the top 3 across the grid on my card (Glitter, Flowers & Ribbon).

I've had this set from Flourishes for quite awhile and had not inked it up yet.  This challenge was the perfect one to break it out.  I searched for colors of poppies online and found one that really struck my eye and it was a burnt orange one.


Hope you will join us over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations, would love to see what 3 you choose to work with.  I'm hoping this evening to get to hang out with some of the Going Grey team members and have some dinner while I'm traveling for work. 
**********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Poppy from Flourishes, sentiment from Sweet Pea from There She Goes Stamps
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Gina K. Luxury White
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Embellishments: Orange You Fabulous ribbon from Clear & Simple Stamps, Kaiser Craft Dec. 25th jewels, Gold Stickles, twine, corner rounder


6 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Love the burnt orange poppies!

Cocofolies said...

Your card is wonderful....!! And orange is one of my fav colors ! Hugs, Coco x

TenSGal said...

What a gorgeous card! Love that brilliant color!

Susan

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the orange!

Sue said...

Your card is fabulous Kim, I love this burnt orange colours xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely! The ribbon looks so pretty with the beautiful image.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...