a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, October 13, 2012

No "Butts" About It...



I had so much fun creating this card!  I love this set and knew as soon as I saw this challenge what I would use.

For my card I used the SCS Sketch #406 and the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge from Patricia to use humor with stitching.  I turned the layout and I also moved where the circle was to be.

I stamped my image first on white and the decided on this patterned paper, so it's a little stark in comparison but am thrilled with the outcome.  His/Her little butt is mounted on some dimensionals which is hard to tell on this.

Hope you are having a great weekend, I'm writing this up ahead of time, but hopefully as you are reading this I'm enjoying a stamp show and spending some time with some friends.
***********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Ba Donkey Donk from There She Goes
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Gina K. Luxury White, Authentique Carefree
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Embellishments: Janome Sewing, Amuse pearls, Botanical Beauty Die-namics from My Favorite Things

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...