a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, October 15, 2012

Gray Thanks


I was thrilled with how this card turned out, except for the ripping on the side...I was trying to distress and paper was a little frail :-)

Had a blast this weekend with some friends at the Heirloom Show in York, PA.  Saturday was exhausting, but enjoyed meeting so many stampers and seeing the excitement of all those shopping.

Today I'm off and hoping to get a card or two made...but also wanting to nap.  Oh the choices!  First I better get through my google reader.

This is for the Rays of Hope Challenge at SCS Hope You Can Cling to from Beate to use gray with a splash of color.

Card details:
Stamps: Labels4Cutting and Thanks2you from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Gina K. Luxury White, My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally
Inks: Such a Gray-cious Host
Embellishments: Distresser, Fancy Labels #4 for Stephanie Barnard from Sizzix, rhinestones

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...