a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just a Note...


Just a quick note here...he he!

Seriously, going to make this pretty short & sweet as I'm headed off to work the Heirloom Show but wanted to get some of my cards posted that I've been creating over the last few weekends.

This card is for the challenge Tenia Nelson gave over the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges at SCS to use pink and music inspired stamps/paper/etc.

Now, she's probably going to slap my hand as now that I'm looking at this I think my washi tape might be upside down??  YIKES!!!
****************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: What's Up Buttercup? from There She Goes
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Coral Necklace
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Tim Holtz Tissue Tape-Symphony, Viva Pearl Pen-Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...