a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations-challenge Extended

We have extended our challenge over at Going Grey with Scrap-creations this week due to last week being a holiday.  This weeks challenge is to use the Summer Theme with our Basic Grey papers.  I'm taking a hiatus from Going Grey right now due to some increasing work commitments and since my friend Kristen is so sweet she's giving me a break.  I do miss playing though and when I have time (as I did this weekend), I will be playing.

This week Whimsy Stamps is our sponsor and they were so kind to send us some digital images to work with so make sure to Pop over and see the adorable images that they have available.
 
Make sure you check out the design team to see what they created and join us this week with the summer theme & your Basic Grey papers.  
Hop on over to the Going Grey with Scrap-Creations blog and join in the fun this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...