a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge & Use It Challenge

I had a few minutes the other day to try these challenges. I knew right away I wanted to do Karen's challenge as I really liked the square background with the main focus on the one image.

I haven't had a chance to play the Use It Challenge lately and really want to get back in to the challenges I've enjoyed so much.

The Use It Challenge #13 and the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #21 can be found by clicking on the links.

Stamp Sets: You Say It's Your Birthday-The Cat's Pajamas
Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Tangerine Plaid (and other) patterned paper by Chatterbox
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Hero Arts Gemstones, Crystal effects, nestabilities, Stickles

4 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

Great take on the challenge Kim, I am so drawn to the color orange right now. And really digging the watermark - looks awesome!

Stefanie said...

Very cute Kim! I like that layout with all the squares in the background. Your new watermark looks fabulous too!

Unknown said...

FABULOUS card Kim, LOVE it!! So glad that you could play along with this week's Use It! challenge, thank you!!
hugs & ♥♥♥~
rae

Karen Giron said...

Wow, this is darling! Love the orange and all the patterns you chose for your squares. Very nice! The little cake is so sweet - very nice job! (love your watermark too, *wink*)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...