a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sneak Peek: We've Moved

I absolutely love this set from Clear & Simple Stamps! I love the little house and the possibilities it presents in terms of coloring it. I hope some day in the future to use it for my "We've Moved" notices.

This was also for a challenge awhile ago on Paper Craft Planet called "It's in the Bag" and I used a template from Kelleigh Ratzlaff from The Digi Chick.

I filled up this little goodie bag with some Hershey's nuggets with almonds (which didn't last long). It would make a great little treat to bring to a new neighbor.

Make sure to keep your eyes open for my favorite project I created using the We've Moved set later this week. These sets will be released on June 15th.



Bag details:
Stamp Set: We've Moved by Clear and Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Old Olive, Papertreyink White, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey patterned paper
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Prima, Button, Twine and Funky Bag #2 from The Digi Chick

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

This is adorable! What a neat neat project!

Beth M said...

Love this! Great colors.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...