a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, June 11, 2009

We've Moved Sneak Peek

I told you the other day how much I love this set and the little house from the We've Moved set being released by Clear and Simple Stamps on June 15th!! This was by far one of my most favorite projects of them all. Don't you hate when you think about giving something away and then can't bear to? I thought about it for about 2 seconds but it looks so wonderful hanging on my office wall I can't seem to give it up. I mean, really, doesn't it look great up against my wall?

I got these little 4 x 4 frames from the Target $1 section. I think there were 3 of them for $2.50 and I'm wishing now I would have gotten more of them. I've used them all and will be sharing a few more next week as soon as the recipients have them in their hands.

I pulled out an old CTMH scrapbook kit that I had (I love their kits) . For some reason I'm drawn to the brown, green, blue color combo, its the colors of my office as well. I brought in some yellow on the house as that's one of the accent colors in my office as well (where I spend most every day).

I mounted the house on a few of the coordinating papers on a labels nestabilitie. I covered some a chipboard flower and added another chipboard ribbon piece to it.

I stamped the sentiment on this cute little tag I found in my stash and added some eyelets which I don't hardly use anymore.

I'm pleased with how it turned out and think it would make another cute little housewarming gift!

For more We've Moved samples check out Beth's blog and the Clear & Simple Stamps blog.








Frame details:
Stamp Set: Welcome Home
Inks: Basic Brown, copics
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue, Papertrey Ink White, Patterned paper CTMH
Accessories: Target frame, Nestabilities, Chipboard, Chocolate Chip Ribbon

4 comments:

Beth M said...

This is super cute! It would look great hanging on any wall. I can see why you didn't want to give it away.

Vicki G said...

This is an AMAZING project! I lOVe it!

Stefanie said...

Oh wow Kim, that is super cute! I wouldn't want to give it up either. ;)

Susie said...

Awesome project.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...