a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ATC turned full card #8

The key to my success in getting so many of these ATC's converted was I took the time to go through all my patterned scrap paper, match it up with the ATC's and set them aside. I surveyed my sketch folder for any sketches I felt would work well with ATC's and printed those out (there were about 10-12 I chose). Once that part was done, it was just slapping them together and following the sketch. I tried to keep most of them simple as the ATC's were already gorgeous on their own.

This ATC was created by Crystal Spencer . You can't tell from this picture but Crystal used some crystal effects to make raindrops coming down.

In the loss of my computer this past week, I lost my folder of hundreds of sketches (teaches me to back up my stuff) so I'm not sure who's sketch this was as I didn't write it down (sorry!)

Card details:
Stamps by Amuse
Cardstock: Tempting turquoise, Summer Picnic DSP, Basic Black
Accessories: Turquoise primas, Rhinestone Fire Brads

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi! This is Jenna.. I love your cards. Yes you may post my Amuse ATC swap on your blog. That would be wonderful. Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...