a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ATC turned full card #7

Oh, how much fun I had with this one. I love this background paper and even though it's a little darker than the ATC, I thought it worked well.

This ATC was created by the talented Laurie Schmidlin, aka Lauraly on SCS. I'm a big fan of Laurie's work and love her blog!

This card used an OLD sketch from the SU! Datebooks (or calendar books, or appt books or whatever they are called) for demonstrators. It's Sept. 2006 sketch.

Card details:
Stamps by Amuse
Cardstock: Coredinations paper, Sedona Bloom by Scrapworks, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Janome Sewing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...