a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, April 9, 2009

ATC turned full card #9

This is another of my favorite ATC's. I love the colors of it and it matched perfectly with this patterned cardstock I had on hand. I decide it would be a good card to add some simple wavy sewing on to duplicate the look of some waves.

This ATC was created by Rachel Hope aka on SCS as Rachelhope13 Another wonderful blog to visit!!! I used SC54 for this card, using a straight edge paper instead of wavy.

Today I will be taking a Catamaran Sail & Snorkel in Grand Turks, hoping to get a nice tan and a lot of relaxation!!!

Card details:
Stamps by Amuse
Cardstock: Readl Red, Chatterbox DP
Accessories: Janome Sewing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...