a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mermaid Anya

I was on a roll this week, I stamped a little each night and managed a few cards. Why can't I be that productive on the weekends? Instead I want to crawl in to bed at 10 p.m. and SLEEP!!!

This was an interesting card. I colored my Anya with my copics and then chose the papers. I had this velvet looking paper that my friend had given me that I thought might look good with these colors. I combined it with a sketch from a few weeks ago from Paper Craft Planet.

Card details:
Stamp sets: Mermaid Anya by The Greeting Farm, sentiment from Princess set
Cardstock: Gerti Flower Velvet, Almost Amethyst, PTI White
Inks: Memento Black
Accessories: Kaiser Rhinestones, Stickles, White Ribbon

1 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

this is so sweeeeeet! love the colors and especially the layout!! great!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...