a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blogger Challenge, Week #55



I'm on the ball this week !! I had my card done on Wednesday instead of waiting til the last minute as usual. I had fun with this challenge which was to use bugs or insects. I haven't used this stamp since my little guys birth announcements in November.


Nothing extremely spectacular about this card, but I do love the layout which I adapted from Julee's Mojo Monday sketch from January.


Card details:

Stamps: Studio G (hello) and Stampendous

Cardstock: Patterned paper and solid green (CTMH), Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, So Saffron, Whisper White

Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Garden Green

Accessories: Prima Flowers, Soft Subtles buttons, gold leafing pen, 1 1/4" circle punch


Make sure to check out the Bloggers Challenge Links for all the other participants!

9 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great card, loving all that green. Those bugs are the cutest, you couldn't squish them.

Claudia Perry said...

CUTE card - I love the shiny wings!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very cute card Kim! Great design and the wings turned out wonderfully! :D

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute! I need some of those bees.

Ida said...

Don't know how I missed your card yesterday but I think it's very cute. I love those bees by Stampendous.

Lisa Bohler said...

Super cute layout and I love the wings that seem to "glow"! Great card!

Kathie Bailey said...

So cute! The bees are one of my all time favorite stamp series.

Great job!

Anita Van Hal said...

Very cute card!!! Love those "bugs" and the wings really pop! Thanks for sharing!

Kerry D-C said...

Very COol! Love the wings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...