a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Building Blocks Duo


Sharing a few more cards I created using the Building Blocks Sketch Challenge.  This card uses sketch #1.

Again, trying to use up some of my patterned papers and keeping some cards pretty simple.  
I love the ability to combine different stamp sets with these sketches.

For my card above I used the Poppy Birthday set from Verve and the Birthday Sampler set from Paper Smooches.
*********************************
Card details:
Stamps: Poppy Birthday by Verve Stamps, Birthday Sampler from Paper Smooches
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy, Teresa Collins Now & Then
Inks: Not Quite Navy



For this card I used sketch #2 and didn't add anything extra to it.

Card details:
Stamps: Oh Happy Day by Avery Elle
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy, Teresa Collins Now & Then
Inks: Not Quite Navy 


2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I really like both cards. I sometimes like to make simple cards using pattern paper and not much stamping....
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Totally love what you do with these "building blocks," Kim! Since I have been scrapping for almost 15 years (and have been a bit of a paper "whore"), I have lots of patterned paper scraps so take particular note of your use of patterned paper in your cards. Love that you used the green for you accent color in both cards! Win-Win!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...