a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, June 17, 2013

With Love


I love creating little square cards (this one is 4 x 4) and although I *love* designer papers, I also like to create my own background papers at times.

For this one, I used the little flower in the Words & Tags Framelits & stamp set and then colored them in with a copic marker.

Was a quick simple card.
******************************** 

Card details:
Cardstock: Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard-Licorice
Embellishments: Want2Scrap jewel

2 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Love it Kim, so sweet :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Kim. Those flowers are so sweet. I love square cards! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...