a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Saying Hello

I came across my friend Mary Jo's website and forgot how much I enjoyed playing with her sketches back in the day and saw one that popped right out at me.  While I didn't have it done in enough time, I still enjoyed playing along.



I used two different stamp sets for this card, and I love the frames in this set.  I'm using up some of my retired Stampin' Up! card stock, some which are my favorites.  Disappointed that some long term colors are being retired.


My focal point is the sentiment which is from the Signs4words set and I added the flowers with the stamp in the framelits set.
********************************************
Card details:
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Inks: Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy
Embellishments: Want2Scrap pearls colored with BG18


3 comments:

Susie said...

Super lovely card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Kim. That sketch looks great. Love the tiny flowers with the blings. :)

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...