a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa's List




I saw this sample last year before purchasing this set and thought it was absolutely adorable!  I adore how Aga turned the little gnomie into a Santa-so cute!!

In my quest to use up some of my patterned papers, I created this little Santa to go with the Santa's List from the Handmade Holiday papers from Simple Stories.  I added some dimension by cutting out his top half of his suit and his beard and popped them up on some dimensionals.


For his beard and the hat, I added some Sugar Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge.
Hope you've been good this year!
************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Gnomies from Sweet Stamp Shop, Merry Wishes from Our Craft Lounge
Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Ruby Red, Handmade Holiday from Simple Stories
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Embellishments: ribbon from stash, dimensionals, Sugar Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is really, really cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little design!! LOVE the sparkle on his hat! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...