a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter, Winter Everywhere



So my panel on this Christmas card was a little bit larger than I had intended it to be, but I think it sill works for the sketch and for using up some fun papers that I have.

I love this color combination for Christmas cards, so much that my personal ones are along the same color scheme.

I am at a loss sometimes of what to do with some of 6 x 6 paper in the paper packs I've bought and if I'm not using them in a scrapbook page, I will cut them down to make them fit on a card.

I punched out the snowflake from one of the scraps of paper and added a colored pearl to it.

This uses the FTL layout #219.






******************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Trees4Christmas from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Brown Leather Satchel, Not Quite Navy, Carta Bella Winter Fun
Inks: Not Quite Navy
Embellishments: Kaiser Craft Dec. 25th jewels, dimensionals


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim this is so gorgeous! I adore that beautiful winter scene hun!! :)

Jane Wetzel said...

perfect Kim- love it!

Tina said...

super cool card chica...Boy just getting through my daily duties is tough. So much going on this month.

Happy Holiday prep my friend.

xo
tina

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...