a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mojo Monday 31


I had this image colored for quite a few days and just couldn't decide what colors to use it with. I decided to use the SCS Color Challenge #159 (Going Gray, Soft Sky and Whisper White) along with a sketch from Julee Tillman for her Mojo Monday challenge. I really liked how it turned out, simple and clean looking.


Stamp Sets: Print Pattern, Treasure Friendship sentiment by Amuse, Cat by Stampendous

Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Going Gray

Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Glorious Green, Going Gray, Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Aquapainter, Amuse Creative Candy twinkle stickers, Marvy Uchida Scalloped punch and circle punch, twill tape colored with going gray marker, dimensionals

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card! Love the colors and the bling on the sentiment. Thanks for playing! :)

Jill said...

Adorable card! You did a great job with the sketch.

Loni said...

I so loved this little card when it appeared on your blog and even more when it arrived by surprise in my mailbox. Thank you dear friend for thinking of me and my hubby and for your kind words at the loss of our almost 22-year old kitty. Hugs, L

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...