a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SCS Blogger RAK


I received a fabulous RAK from Amanda Sewell this past week and finally just got a photo of it. Amanda has a very creative blog called Inkspirations; I highly recommend you check it out.


This card has a little wheel that spins around and changes images, it's very cool!!!
Thanks for thinking of me Amanda!
Also, I've been tagged by Shell:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.
Let each person know by leaving a comment on their Blog.Ok, seven random facts about me? Here we go ....
I've done this one before and can't remember what the 7 random facts were, but here goes:
1. I'm now addicted to Guitar Hero on the Wii and have been perfecting the "easy" performance...my favorite song to play: Welcome to the Jungle
2. I love Pepsi. I gave it up when I was pregnant (except for the occasional one) but since having the last baby, I'm back to it...the taste of Diet just isn't the same
3. My husband and I met and started dating in high school. We both were dating others when we figured out that's not what we wanted (to be dating others).
4. My oldest son predicted what our future children would be (daughter than son). He's got this weird sense about him and he remembers the oddest things...a lot from when he was a baby (preemie days)
5. We tried for 2.5 years to get pregnant with our first son with the help of fertility treatments, our 2nd and 3rd child were big SUPRISES to us, but welcome suprises.
6. I never finished college, but hope to go back some day. I was 10 classes shy of graduating when I was put on bedrest and then ended up dropping out when I had my son 12 1/2 weeks premature.
7. I love music and listen to my IPOD all day while I'm working...and listen to the same darn stuff over and over again. Chris Isaak, Tom Petty, John Mayer are a few that are always on my IPOD.
Now to tag 7 more people:

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the tag, I will take care of that sometime today . . . hopefully :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...