a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, April 26, 2021

Happy Mother's Day


 We had some baseball rained out this weekend which allowed me some time to spend in the craft room getting crafty.  I had gotten a new kit so it was perfect timing.


I used the As You Can See It #248 sketch.


The new kit I got was the Dandelion Messages from Simon Says Stamp and I used a sentiment from Verve Stamps.

Hope you all have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Card details:
Stamps:  Dandelion Messages from Simon Says Stamp, Blessings from Verve Stamps
Inks:  Night of Navy, Pickled Raspberry Distress Oxide
Accessories:  Liquid Pearls Petal Pink


4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

I like the contrast of the bold chevron pattern with the softer pink dandelion panel. The tiny hearts bookending the sentiment look good and match up with the sentiment. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge.

Heather Cooper said...

This is a great contrast of nature and graphics, warm and cold colours and bold and soft design! Very eye-catching! Thanks for using our sketch for your layout for As You See It Challenges.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the way the soft pinks contrast with the graphic navy chevron pattern of the frame - it really works! Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It this week!

LeAnne said...

Oooh, so happy to see you in the gallery this week! Such a pretty card for Mother's Day...beautiful colors and patterns! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at As You See It!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...