a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, April 5, 2021

Eucalyptus Card Set


 

This weekend was a struggle trying to create cards-I couldn't seem to get in a groove, but I managed to create a few CAS ones.

My first was a small set of cards using the Layered Eucalyptus set from Gina K. and Timeless Tropical set from Stampin' Up! for the sentiment.

I utilized the FMS479 sketch which I rotated to fit my image.


Card details:
Stamp Sets:  Layered Eucalyptus from Gina K. Stamps, Timeless Tropical from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Black, Teresa Collins Far & Away,  PTI Rustic White, Burgundy unknown
Inks: Simon Says Stamp

2 comments:

Kim S said...

That is such a beautiful image - I love your use of it with our sketch because it's shown off beautifully! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a pretty duo! This eucalyptus image looks gorgeous and I love the classy color scheme you chose.. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...