a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Special Day


With all our sports being called off for the weekend I'm getting some time in my stamp room.  Although I sat all last night creating a few special fold cards, I decided to branch off and do a challenge.  I'm usually behind in participating in them but wanted to play with this sketch this week.

This is from the Freshly Made Sketches and I used some patterned paper scraps I had laying around along.  I have been continuing with some pretty clean and simple cards but always love how they turn out.

Hope you enjoy this special card for a special person for their special day!

2 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colors and a lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy Rozema said...

Glad you can craft during this crazy time. I love your sweet card. Great job with the sketch. Thank you for playing this week at FMS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...