a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, March 30, 2020

Happy Easter



Yesterday while hubby was working and kids were keeping themselves entertained I decided to sit down to create some cards and finish binge-watching Northern Rescue on Netfix.

I always love creating a few cards at a time, either with the same layout/design or using the same pack of patterned paper.  As I was digging through my sketches I came across these sketches from Julee Tilman and decided to give it a whirl and have to say it's a few of my favorite cards I've made in a while and I kept them embellishment free which was hard to do for me.

I grabbed a few pieces of patterned paper from My Minds Eye Now & Then and some kraft and pink pirouette paper to compliment it.  I started off by cutting all my paper pieces and die cutting my shapes.  Broke out the new stamps that I just got from Butterfly Reflections-Avery Elle's Easter Chicks.

I apologize for my horrible picture taking abilities these days-it's pure laziness in not wanting to take out on all the photo equipment.





Hope you enjoy a little happiness today!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...