a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Follow your dreams


I've been creating some pretty CAS cards with my patterned papers and was working my way down the Building Blocks Sketch Challenge since I had gotten some new PTI sets.

I love these sketches as they are easy and allow me to combine different elements.  I used sketch #3 for my card.  


This card I kept very clean, no embellishments.
**********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Building Blocks by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cut & Paste "Flair" by My Mind's Eye
Inks: Basic Gray, Marina Mist


2 comments:

TenSGal said...

So pretty...love using patterned paper on cards!

Kay Wallace said...

Another super CAS card, but, as is usual in your case, Kim, there is no lack of detail and interest! Well done!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...