a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, July 1, 2013

Reader Feeds

If you are like me, you were a little disappointed that Google Reader was "retiring".  I loved my reader, found it easy to use and began looking immediately for a new reader.

Many turned up, and I confess I signed up for about 5 of them to try them out and see how I liked them.

Here are the ones I found that I liked the best with the first one what I'm currently using:

1. The Old Reader:  very similar to Google Reader this is the one I've liked the best so far.

2. Feedly:  I was using this up until a few weeks ago, but really had some issues with it displaying the photos, it was picky and I hated that.  I will say I still open this one and scroll to see if it's any better, but so far I've been happy with The Old Reader.

3. Bloglovin':  I tried this, it just wasn't for me, but others have liked it a lot.

If you haven't found a new reader yet, you may want to try one of these and see if it's a good fit for you.  Please remember to add on my blog to your new reader, I would love for you to continue to follow me.


1 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I have to say that Feedly is better to me than Blog Lovin'...The Blog Lovin' is just too weird trying to figure out how to read blogs....I find Feedly MUCH easier to read a blog and move on.

I've tried several myself and have only found Feedly to be the best for me right now...it's a pain isn't it?!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...