a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, March 8, 2013

Welcome Little One


Today over at Blogger's Challenge our theme is "Come Fly with Me".

I pulled out this cute set Tweet Notes from Clear & Simple Stamps for my card and created a baby card with it.

I love the pink, celery and chocolate/kraft combo, think it's one of my all time go-to color combos for girl cards.


My little gal and I are heading to Animal Kingdom today (if all is going as planned) and will start her competition tomorrow at Wide World of Sports and finish at Hollywood Studios on Sunday.

Hope your weekend is starting off well and that you are able to find some stamping time this weekend to join us over at Blogger's Challenge.
****************************************************
Card details:
Stamp set: Tweet Notes from Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Confetti Cream, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Baby Steps from Simple Stories
Inks: Dish All the Dirt Brown, copic markers
Embellishments: dimensionals, scallop border punch, oval and scalloped oval dies from Spellbinders

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

OH, this is so cute! Love the soft colors!

TenSGal said...

This is so pretty and sweet! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...