a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Never Give Up


Today over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations our theme is to use our Favorite Embellishment.  My favorite these days are pearls and rhinestones.  I can't seem to get enough of those and have a variety of colors in them.  I love that you can just get a clear color as well and color them with your copic markers to match whatever color you may need.

This is a simple layout in which I used some patterned paper from Teresa Collins and went with the butterfly theme as my focal point.

Hope you will join us with your favorite embellishment over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.
**************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Borderline from Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Creamsicle Cardigan from Clear & Simple Stamps, Chocolate Chip from Stampin'Up!; Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins Tell Your Story
nks: Colorbox by Stephanie Barnard in Chocolate
Embellishments: Butterfly Die from Papertrey Ink, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder from ProvoCraft, Basic Pearls and dimensionals from Stampin'Up!, Spellbinders circle die

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...