a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, February 7, 2013

The {Stamps} of Life New Releases

Today is new release day over at The {Stamps} of Life, with a release of three fabulous new sets (in addition to the monthly stamp boots4rain)

I am playing with Framefive2stamp and Birthday4subways, so make sure to come back over the next week while I share some more of my creations using these sets.

Here are a few to hopefully spark your creativity.



Card details:
Stamps: Framefive2stamp from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Teresa Collins Tell Your Story
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard- Licorice
Embellishments: Sizzix Flowers Framelits, circle punch, Michael's rhinestone

For this one, I used the chevron frame to create my own background paper, they are easy to line up since they are clear and I thought it made a unique background.


Card details:
Stamps: Framefive2stamp and Hope4us from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Basic Black, Green With Envy
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard- Licorice and Guava
Embellishments: rhinestones

This is a page for my Project Life album of my son's 5th birthday a few months ago.  I  love this set-lots of great phrases on one large stamp.


Page details:
Stamps: Birthday4subways and Back2Basics from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Creamsicle Cardigan and Green With Envy
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard- Licorice and Tangerine (reinker)
Embellishments: Washi Tape from Crafty Steals, chipboard from Urban Couture

For my next card (my hubby will be hitting this milestone next week), I masked off the other sentiments on the Birthday4subways set to just use the one sentiment.  I stamped it on one of my Project Life cards and adhered it with some washi tape.  These chipboard letters have been in my stash for awhile but I'm finally using them.


Card details:
Stamps: Birthdays4subways from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard- Licorice
Embellishments: date stamp, circle die from Spellbinders, Project Life journal card, chipboard from Urban Couture, washi tape from Freckled Fawn

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today-make sure to come back tomorrow for Blogger's Challenge.

2 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Busy lady, so much in one post. Love the chevron bg you made, cool stamp! Project Life page is really great! and wish the old man a hb from me! hugs

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your cards all look fab, Kim! And yes...those frames are great for creating backgrounds! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...