a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SDC86: Red, Pink and White



Today is Stampotique Designer's Challenge and Jenn is our hostess.  Here's what she has challenged us with this week:

"Hi Stampotique friends and followers! Jenn Cochran here with a LOVELY assortment of colors for your challenge this week. Show us how much your LOVE Stampotique Originals by using the colors of LOVE: RED, Pink and White! Cannot wait to see what you all create!"

I had just received some stamps last week, some for my daughter and myself to play with.  This was one of my daughter's images but thought it would work wonderful with this challenge.  It's hard to tell if there is pink on this card, but my background paper is white with pink "love" all over it.  I also colored her dress in pink.

I used the CAS(E) this Sketch this week along with the Dynamic Duos color challenge.  




****************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Jill Penney, Hearts Cubed 3003 and Alphabet lower 7177  from Stampotique Originals
Cardstock: Carta Bella Devoted, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Inks: copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Embellishments: Snapshot Fun die from Sweet Stamp Shop, Xmas Red stickles, Basics red pearls from Kaiser Craft


16 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Great card! And you know what they say about the apple ;-) Nice to share your passion with your daughter. XOXO

Greetings By Chera said...

I love the image! Good times with the daughter, I am sure!

Magda said...

Beautiful card! I love a little glitter heart :) Magda x

TenSGal said...

Another great looking card! Love the glittered heart!

Unknown said...

Kim I LOVE your adorable card. The LO is great!

Jenn

Libby Hickson said...

So so cute! Isn't stamping with daughters fun? :-)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is such a sweet Valentine, Kim! Love the design and layout. :)

Reflective Art Studio said...

Love this...
You always have the best sketches.
xx
sarinda

Sue said...

Brilliant card Kim, and what a great sketch to work with x

Maria Sabina R. said...

fab card Kim

Cocofolies said...

A really fab card, naive and delicate. love this stamp and the alphabet's one too, with this brilliant heart between ! Coco xx

Karen Day said...

I love that you stamped and coloured your image on kraft paper! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

roc said...

Great card Kim! Love that you and your daughter have a fun hobby to share!

Sam & Poppy said...

I love this Kim, completely gorgeous!
wishing you a lovely weekend, Sam xx

Anonymous said...

Love the layout and that little heart in the bottom Wonderful card!

salamanda said...

Great card with beautifully balanced elements.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...