a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Joy Fill Your Heart



Today over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations we are wishing you a "Merry Christmas" and looking forward to seeing what you create with this theme.

I played with my Silhouette last week and wanted to create a card with this beautiful snowflake and I love the non-traditional colors for the holidays.  

I haven't created as many Christmas cards as I would have liked and I haven't even started making gifts for teachers, but last night I did come up with some ideas so I'm sure you'll be seeing them around here soon.  What about you?  Do you make your Christmas cards and gifts?

Hope to see your creation over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week.
*****************************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Merry Wishes from Our Craft Lounge
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Carta Bella Winter Fun Collection
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: Bo Bunny Weekend Market Jewels

5 comments:

Vicki G said...

That is PRETTY! Kim! Love the colour combo....baby blue and kraft! YUMMY....going to have to case that

xo

TenSGal said...

Very lovely card!
I have done photo cards the last few years which I still enjoy sending and receiving. But I think I'll make a few cards for some folks.

Anonymous said...

Really stunning card!! Love that flower and pretty colors!! :) HUGS

Tina said...

love these colors --- great color choice for Christmas - hope all is well.

have a great week
xo
tina

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful, love the added die cut!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...