a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, August 24, 2012

Abundant Blessings


Today over at Blogger's Challenge is to use black, white and a splash of color.  I created this card this evening for a few challenges.

I've been playing along with the Anni-Verve-sary challenges on SCS and made an error on one of my cards so this is for the anniversary challenge to use wood or silver.  My original card was posted yesterday along with the other 5 cards I created.  This one I actually created with some silver :-)

Along with the Anni-VERVE-sary challenge I'm also participating in the Play Date Cafe Challenge to use black, white and a splash of lime.

I started off by spraying my white cardstock with silver foil Smooch Spritz.  My images are embossed as well.

Hope you will join us at Blogger's Challenge with your black, white and a splash of color by linking up here.
************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Abundant Blessings by Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Gina K. Luxury White, Glamazon Green, Basic Black
Inks: Versamark, Perfect Little Black Dress, Glamazon Green
Embellishments: Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, scallop punch, silver ribbon, silver embossing powder


10 comments:

BarbaraW said...

Very pretty. The flowers in the vase are so sweet. Love the background.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

A really awesome xample, love the design and the words.
Hugs Anja

Connie Mercer said...

adorable card!!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!!

Karen B. said...

Your misting is fabulous! Love how it creates a modern feel to your card, which is perfect for your color palette!

~amy~ said...

really pretty! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Kim :) beautiful!

Veronica Z said...

Oh I just adore your Smimmer Mist background! Great card! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love that shimmery background! Great take on the color splash this week and so happy you could join us at The Play Date Cafe!

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the splash of lime! Cute vase and silhouette flowers!

Suzanne C said...

Love the splash of color in the lime tones with the gray splatter! Very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...