a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Celebrate-HB2U



A few days ago my friend, Nicki sent me some goodies and inside I found some of these cuties for me to color.

This is from the Clear & Simple Stamps new release and her name is Rag Doll Willa.  Isn't she just adorable??  I had a blast coloring her and putting this card together.


I pulled out some of my older Basic Grey papers to max this doll.  I love how this card turned out and will be a great card to give to a little girl.

Thanks Nicki for letting me play :-)
**********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Rag Doll Willa from Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Purpilicious, Pear Pizzaz, A Blanc Check, Kraft Like a Rockstar, Basic Grey Kioshi
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress
Embellishments: scallop border punch, Lilac twine from The Twinery, corner punch

4 comments:

Susie said...

Lucky girl!!! I love these rag doll images - so cute. Great job. Adorable card.

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous colouring. What an adorable card. Loving your delish twine ♥

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Kim. Love the sweet image, the colors... the lilac twine looks great.

Cheryl said...

So cute! This is sure to make some little girl smile.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...