a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

GGSC107: Easter



Today over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations our theme is Easter.  I pulled out the cute little bunny from the Clear & Simple Stamps, Best Bunnies.  I love the little bunny background stamp that I used to create my banner strip.

I used the Retro Sketches #4 with this creation along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge to use pastels & black.  


Over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations we are also welcoming two new team members so please make sure to jump over and give them a warm welcome.  Carrie and Chrizette are great stampers and have marvelous designs.  I know you'll love their creations!
********************************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Best Bunnies from Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Paint the Town Pink, Perfect Little Black Dress, Neenah White
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress, Copic markers
Embellishments: Cotton Candy Sparkly Fluff, pearls

7 comments:

Susie said...

So adorable. I've always loved that bunny.

Jackie Rockwell said...

The pink is so pretty with the black and who wouldn't love that cute bunny! So glad you played in this week's RetroSketches!

Greetings By Chera said...

This is very simple for you! I love the little bunny!!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Sweet little bunny and great take on the sketch!

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute - fab take on the sketch!

Michele Gross said...

The bunny is soooo cute! Totally made me smile :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Kim, this is so sweet! LOVE the bold pink & black! Thank you so very much for playing along with us this week at RetroSketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...