a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations we are POPPING IT UP.  You can interpret it how you wish, I chose to make a card that literally pops up.

I used a card from a sizzix pop up die for this card, although I can't figure out the best way to take pictures of it, so I'm sorry if they are not great pictures.

This card base works well with the sizzix framelits die set from The {Stamps} of Life and the stamps4fancylabels from The {Stamps} of Life.


I popped up my owl from the moreowls2love set with some dimensionals.


Love how this card gives dimension without having to add too much to it!

Hope you will join us over at Going Grey with Scrap-creations this week and POP IT UP!
*******************************************
Card details:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, White
Embellishments: Sizzix framelits die set, dimensionals

3 comments:

TenSGal said...

I love it! Love the pop up! Great looking card, Kim.

Greetings By Chera said...

See now I could thave used this when I was looking for inspiration for the SSUS Week 1 Challenge!

Great card!

Chera

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful pop up! Love the design!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...