a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, February 27, 2012

Thanks so much


This was a card I originally had created with a sketch for a Papercrafts call but after looking at it over and over again and knowing it was so simple, I never submitted it.

I think if I were to make it again, I'd add some stitching to the middle panel or maybe even some stamping...not sure, but I liked the colors of it and that it was a FLAT card to mail :-)


Hoping to get back into my groove soon as I've run out of cards to post and I haven't done a ton of stamping.  I did stamp this weekend, but design team stuff I can't share just yet.  Need to squeeze more hours into the day!

Card details:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Paint the Town Pink, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found-Blush
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress, Paint the Town Pink
Embellishments: distresser

1 comments:

TenSGal said...

I think this is very nice, Kim! And flat can very good! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...