a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PS I Love You


Can you believe that Valentine's Day is just around the corner?  It's a big day here in our house as it's my hubby's birthday as well.  Still trying to figure out what to get him for his birthday, but have a good idea of what it's going to be.

Over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week our challenge was to use Glitter.  I went the easy route with the glitter and used my stickles instead, but think the effect worked.

I always tend to turn to this set for Valentine's, it's one of my favorites as you can color the hearts any way you'd like and it's not more for an adult (IMO) than a kids set (if you want kids sets...Clear & Simple Stamps has a new release that is super cute).
Hope you will join us over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations, would love to see your glittery projects this week!

**************************************************************
Supplies Used:
All supplies from Clear & Simple Stamps unless indicated
Stamps: Sweet Hearts
Cardstock: I'm a Princess Pink, Dare to be a Diva , A Blanc Check, Kraft Like a Rockstar
Inks: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Copics R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
Embellishments: Designer Mix Buttons, Maraschino twine from The Twinery, Fruit Punch and XMas Red Stickles

8 comments:

Maria Sabina R. said...

have u seen the movie : ps I love u?
i love your card! is so girly and beautiful!

Susie said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. I normally give lots of cards on Valentine's Day. (Guess I'd better get busy.)

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute - love the added glitter!

Kristen said...

I LOVE the stamp, and the stickles work great (I used them too). Great card, and what are you thinking of getting Scott?

Greetings By Chera said...

I love the little love tree! How fun!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Super image and cute card!

Clear and Simple Stamps said...

Super fun Kim. The glitter totally makes the tree pop - love it!

Suzanne C said...

That is just so cute! Love the glittery hearts and trees.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...