a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, December 26, 2011

You Float My Boat


Today is my last day as the Artist of the Month over at Our Craft Lounge.  I've had such a blast playing along with the challenges and the OCL images.  You'll be seeing so much more of them on my blog going forward as I've gotten so many awesome sets to work with.

Thank you to the gals over at OCL and to Kendra for the opportunity!

So since the Christmas holiday is now under our belts,  you should be bouncing back to a normal schedule (hah!!!  how about we do that next week?) I thought I'd roll right into Valentine's Day working with the newly release set Smooth Sailing.  This is one of my most favorite sentiments for Valentine's Day and I love the sailboat and light house in this set.

I combined this with the OCL97 Challenge which was a sketch and I turned it to fit my image and scaled down my card size just a little.  I used the current color combination over at SplitCoast Stampers for this card as well.


Hope you all had a great holiday and that you will join us over at OCL for the current challenge.
******************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Smooth Sailing from Our Craft Lounge
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Neenah White
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Embellishments: spellbinders circle nestabilities, dimensionals, dyed seam binding

1 comments:

TenSGal said...

Wonderful card! Love that little boat and the sentiment and how you adapted the sketch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...