a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

hello


Happy Tuesday!  We have spent the last day and half eating, eating, eating some more, and cleaning.  Out with the old, in with the new. 

Today we'll make a trip down to Ikea and try to find some new furniture for our son who's in need of a new dresser.  I love Ikea and get so many ideas from visiting there (besides coming home with a car load of stuff. 

This is a quick card I created a few months ago for a Paper Crafts call that didn't get picked up, but I still love how much white space there is on this card...and I'm ok with it.  I usually think I need to add more to it, but I'm thinking I may make a set of these in various colors for some gift sets.


Card details:
Stamps: words2color from The{Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Trendsetter Blue, Confetti Cream, Kraft Like a Rockstar, Dare to be a Diva Red
Inks: Dare to be a Diva Red, copic markers
Embellishments: rhinestone brads, open scalloped edge die from MFT

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the colors and scallop edge!

TenSGal said...

Wonderful...love the scallop! Hope you had a good shopping trip!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE this~ so simple but packed with pow with those colors!!

Greetings By Chera said...

I love the edge and how simple it is!!!

Chera

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...