a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Christmas Sparkles

A few weeks ago when I was visiting my friend Kristen, I was able to play with some of her goodies.  She brought some of her newest purchases with her and I had to dive right in.

I used a Lily Pad Cards sketch and their challenge to use BLING. 

Love how clean and simple this card turned out!

Card details:
Stamps: Classic Ornament Outline D1785 and Christmas Sparkles B1775 from Memory Box
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Kraft Like a Rockstar Ivory, Authentique Wonder patterned paper
Inks: Stephanie Barnard for Memory Box Licorice, copic markers E81, YG17, R37
Embellishments: Gold stickles, dimensionals, Sparkle shimmer spray

7 comments:

Greetings By Chera said...

Great glitter ornament! I love the papers too!
I haven't even begun to think about Christmas cards!

Colleen Dietrich said...

The ornament is gorgeous! Love that you kept your sketch clean and simple, too. :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS holiday card, love the added sparkle!

Lisa Cornwall said...

gorgeous card. love the colours x

Suzanne C said...

Lovely christmas card. The ornament is beautiful!

Kristen said...

Kim, this came out fanastic. I like the stamp so much better colored!!! Great card!

Nancy K said...

Fabulous sparkly ornament..this card is really wonderful! I'm so glad you joined us at Lily Pad Cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...