a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, May 28, 2011

CAS-ual Friday #4: Graduation



Over at CAS-ual Friday their challenge is Graduation.  My friend Natalie and I traded some services these past few months, she baked me a delicious cake for one of the many birthday's we celebrated and I made her son, Josh, his graduation announcements.

These were pretty simple and straight forward.  I only used one stamp on this card, which was the flourish from a Verve set.  The rest of the card is computer generated.


Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend, we have a busy one planned with lots of sports, good friend and fun with friends.

16 comments:

Susie said...

Beautiful announcement, Kim.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful announcement - even more so in person! I'm sure she loved them!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Sooo professional, grand indeed, and a great trade off too!

Virginia L. said...

This is so professional-looking!! Love the sophisticated image that you chose for the design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Such a wonderful announcement! I'm sure she was thrilled :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Great work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

I love this - trading services with friends is such a great idea!! I'm sure she was so appreciative of your the beautiful product that you came up with! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Maria Sabina R said...

i love it!!!so clean and perfect!

TenSGal said...

That's a great looking announcement!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful and elegant! Perfect announcement.

Deborah Frings said...

This is so elegant and such a wonderful invitation. I'm sure your friend was delighted with them. And I hope that the day went well!

Laura Evangeline said...

I always admire anyone who does invites. They are so time consuming! :-)

Kryssi said...

This is just wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Bev Gerard said...

Oh Kim!
This announcement is absolutely wonderful! Truly a beautiful keepsake!

Karen B. said...

What a fabulous idea to swap services, I think I'll have to do that too! Great design. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Beautiful design! I'm sure your friend loved the announcements for her son!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...