a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Did you know...

Today is my little girl's 5th birthday!  While we are not having a big celebration tonight- tomorrow we will be headed to the bakery to have a cake decorating party with her and some of her friends.  I'll be sharing the invites I made her next week and I just received an incredible set from The {Stamps}of Life that I think will be perfect thank you cards.

I adore this set that was released by The {Stamps}of Life this month, Greetings4Birthday.  The sentiments in it fit my humor perfectly and I can see this as a go to set when creating birthday cards.

This card is very Clean & Simple, I used the FTL118 Sketch on it and let the sentiment within the flower stamp be the focal point against the patterned paper.

Short & sweet.

Card details:
Stamps: Greetings4Birthday from The {Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, SEI Oasis Paper
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Creamsicle Cardigan button & black twine

10 comments:

Lorie said...

Awesome card! I love it!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute BD card, love the inside sentiment! Hope Syd had a wonderful birthday, can't wait to see the invites!

Gez said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment. I shall have to remember that one! The party sounds FAB. Have a great time..xx

dutchstamptramp said...

Congratulations Kim, have a fun day! Love the card and the sentiment, which I so much wished was true ..

Susie said...

You always do such great things for your kids' birthdays. Love the card.

Greetings By Chera said...

I love this card! Colors, content,love it all! What a great party idea!! Have fun!

Chera

Jane Wetzel said...

how sweet! wish I was coming to lick the frosting! lol

Tasha said...

So cute! Love the sentiment
love tasha xx

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Happy B'day to Syd! Great saying in that card!

Joan B said...

great card. love those clean lines and the sentiment

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...