a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Do you have your Halloween costume ready yet?  Yeah, me neither...I haven't even thought about the kids costume yet.  Get a start on your Halloween cards for the kiddos classrooms with this wicked cute set.

$1 off Discount Code for Your Blog: CSS1010
Copic Trio Bundle: Yellow Red Trio 4 {YR61, YR65, YR68}


OCTOBER COLOR STORY: Creamsicle Cardigan
Buttons
Paper
Ribbon
Ink
Reinker

Along with the wonderful new goodies, we also are welcoming a new design team member this week.  Hop on over to visit Regina Magnum and welcome her to our Clear & Simple Stamps design team.



Card details:
Stamp: Beware from Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Apothecary Halloween #2 by Echo Park digital Papers, Perfect Little Black Dress
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress
Accessories: Creamsicle Cardigan buttons, YR18 Copic marker, black twine

7 comments:

Susie said...

Such a great card. Love the new set and goodies!

Regina Mangum said...

LOVE this card, Kim! Thanks for the shout out. So thrilled to be designing with you!

Lorie said...

Fun stuff Kim!

Tasha said...

So cute! I love this hat and the funky dp. Great design
love tasha xx

Tina said...

Great card sweety...who are these stamps by?

xo
tina

Lori said...

Fun Halloween card! Love the paper pieced hat. And, I don't have kids who need costumes, but I do have a puppy that needs one. I've bought two different ones for Chloe the cutie puppy--now I need to decide which one she'll wear . . .

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! I love that hat. I would have never thought to paper piece it. Great job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...