a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hope your Day is Happy!

Today is the last day to take advantage of the Stamp of the Month Bundle at Clear & Simple Stamps. 

I created this card using the Stamp of the Month: Topiaries.  A clean & simple card with just a little detail to it.  I punched out one of my labels from cardstock and used it as an overlay for my inking.  Once I created my 3 focal points on the card, I stamped the small pot from the set and the topiary in VIP Purple.  I used some of the fabulous Espresso Your Style ribbon, VIP Purple button and some twine to accent the card.

I will be sending this card off to one of the nursing homes my grandmother stayed in prior to her passing.  This card is for Cammie's Heart to Heart Card Drive as a thank you to those who work with Alzheimer's patients.  Cammie has a wonderful Card Drive going on right now with lots of great prizes from generous sponsors, but more importantly for a great cause.  Hope you will get creating this weekend and join in on the fun, sending off a card thanking the nursing staff at a nursing home you are familiar with or maybe just your local nursing home.

Make sure to come back to visit tomorrow to see the darling new set to be released for the month of October from Clear & Simple Stamps.


Card details:
Stamp Set: Topiaries
Embellishments: nestabilities, Espresso Your Style ribbon, VIP purple button, twine
Inks: Espresso Your Style ink, VIP Purple Ink, Creamy Caramel ink

1 comments:

Lori said...

This is fabulous, Kim! I was trying to figure out how I'd use those teeny, tiny images--this is a great way to do that.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...