a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carrot' Bout You

Isn't Carrot just the cutest?  I had some colored images laying around so decided it was time I put together a few cards with them.  This card came together really quick since I had everything already stamped and I didn't add any embellishments on...hmm, no embellishments, might have to change that now that I'm looking at it.


The layout I used was one of the Clean & Simple Stamping layouts, FTL101.  Obviously I changed the star out for a large circle to put Carrot on and of course the "I carrot about you" sentiment always makes me smile, hope you like it too!

Card details:
Stamps: Carrot & I Carrot About You from Stampotique
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, SEI Oasis patterned paper
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Circle nestabilities

7 comments:

Maria Sabina R said...

this is so sweet and funny! love it! and the title is perfect''

Susie said...

Adorable card, Kim.

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute is that! Wonderful coloring and color combination!

Lorie said...

This is absolutely fabulous and has done it's job...I want that stamp!

Danni said...

Oh how this made me giggle! How fun!

Lynne Phelps said...

This is SO CUTE, I can't stop smiling!!!! What a GREAT image and your coloring and card are wonderful!

Sara Henton said...

I really like this one, it's so cute!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...