a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, August 27, 2010

BC166: Red, Yellow, Green

This week our list Mom, Lisa challenged us with a color challenge of Red, Yellow, Green.  I created a lot of my cards last weekend in preparation for the arrival of my mother-in-law & father-in-law.  Unfortunately, I could not prepare for my 2 little ones getting sick during the week so it's been crazy.  I was thankful I had finished some of my cards that I wanted to work on last week.

I fell in love with the Fall to Layout from this week.  What a great sketch, very easy to do and simply a 10 minute or less card.  I love how it turned out and how simple it was.

Hope you will check out the rest of the blogger's this week to see how they used their colors here.

Card details:
Stamps: Oh Boy from Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: So Saffron, Dare to be a Diva Red and designer paper from SU!
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Glamazon Green Ribbon from Clear & Simple Stamps

9 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute Kim - great CAS design. Hope the kids are feeling better!

Lorie said...

This is wonderful! That sketch is on my to do list for this weekend! :o)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wonderful design Kim! You do clean and simple so well! :D

Ida said...

This is cute. Love how CAS it is and how fun. Perfect for a little boy.

Lisa Bohler said...

The simplicity of this card has an elegant impact! Love that ribbon across the front and how you stamped right on the designer paper!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Nice Card. I like the patterned paper.

Claudia Perry said...

Love the clean look and the ribbon is gorgeous on it!

Marilyn SanClemente said...

Nice card. Great use of the colors.

Connie Fossenier said...

Kim I love the simplicity of your card...it just reaches away with that image.
connie paxman

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...